What is the Liperpool Dog Jog?
The Dog Jog is a unique 5K jogging event for you and your dog to get fit and have fun! This year’s event is in Croxteth Park and offers a relaxed and fun atmosphere with no times and no pressure.
It is a great opportunity to meet like-minded dog owners in your area. Plus what’s more, when you cross the finish line you’ll receive a fantastic Doggy Bag jam-packed with goodies for both you and your dog, as well as Dog Jog Collar Keyring medal! Dog Jog is all about getting involved, having fun and enjoying the great outdoors with your favourite four-legged friend!
When is the dog Jog?
The dog Jog takes place on Sunday 18th August 2019 at Croxteth Park, Liverpool
- Registration fee – £FREE!
- Minimum sponsorship £100
- Entry includes a fab doggie bag and a finishers medal for both you and your dog!
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab Merseyside Dogs Home t-shirt so can show who you’re walking for ?
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll contact you to guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about taking part in a challenge to raise money for Merseyside Dogs Home? Get in touch with me (Maree) on 0151 374 2001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 Great Reasons to Take Part in a Challenge
- The money you raise goes straight towards helping us rescue Merseyside’s abandoned dogs
- We’re a small, local charity, so the proceeds from your fundraising stay local and even a small amount can have a huge impact on the dogs in our care
- It’s fun! You’ll get to do something amazing, meet some fantastic people and have a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that you’re working hard for a good cause.