Liverpool Chester Liverpool Bike Ride
What is the Liverpool-Chester-Liverpool Bike Ride?
Liverpool Chester Liverpool Bike Ride is a non – competitive bike ride which covers a range of distances from 5 miles to 100 miles, for all the family and abilities depending on the chosen route. Many riders start outside the Queensway Tunnel in Liverpool, which offers a unique opportunity to ride approximately 2.5 miles through the Tunnel under the river Mersey, traffic free (courtesy of Merseytravel). Alternatively, riders can start from a lively event site at the Countess of Chester Health Park.
The bike ride takes place largely on the Public Highway, which remains open to traffic, but also makes use of cycle ways/paths.
This is the 26th year the event has been held and continuity has been kept with its well-known and established routes (Liverpool to Chester; Chester to Liverpool; Liverpool-Chester-Liverpool; the 100 Mile Challenge; Chester Challenge and the Tunnel Family Ride).
When is the Liverpool-Chester-Liverpool Bike Ride?
The bike ride takes place on Sunday 7th July 2019,
- Registration fee: £5 – £10 (depending on distance)
- Minimum sponsorship £100 to £150
- Entry fee includes entry to the race, t-shirt and support along the way
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab Merseyside Dogs Home t-shirt so can show who you’re supporting by taking on this challenge!
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll contact you to guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about taking part in a challenge to raise money for Merseyside Dogs Home? Get in touch with me (Maree) on 0151 374 2001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 Great Reasons to Take Part in a Challenge
- The money you raise goes straight towards helping us rescue Merseyside’s abandoned dogs
- We’re a small, local charity, so the proceeds from your fundraising stay local and even a small amount can have a huge impact on the dogs in our care
- It’s fun! You’ll get to do something amazing, meet some fantastic people and have a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that you’re working hard for a good cause.