Liverpool, we’re coming back! We have a fantastic route linking The Wirral and Liverpool city centre. With special permission we have arranged for the Mersey Tunnel to be closed so we can enjoy all of Merseyside. The route offers some great cycling and beautiful views across the city.
This fun filled charity cycle ride is about taking on the challenge and seeing the sights. It’s not a race and it’s not timed.
Along the way you’ll see as many of the places of interest in as we can fit in, and you can expect to see some lesser known sights too! It really is a unique way to explore the city.
Full support, back up and regular break stops are provided throughout the night, and a well-earned breakfast and medal at the finish.
13th & 14th July 2019
- Sponsorship information coming soon
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab Merseyside Dogs Home t-shirt so can show who you’re riding for.
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll contact you to guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about taking part in a challenge to raise money for Merseyside Dogs Home? Get in touch with me (Maree) on 0151 374 2001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 Great Reasons to Take Part in a Challenge
- The money you raise goes straight towards helping us rescue Merseyside’s abandoned dogs
- We’re a small, local charity, so the proceeds from your fundraising stay local and even a small amount can have a huge impact on the dogs in our care
- It’s fun! You’ll get to do something amazing, meet some fantastic people and have a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that you’re working hard for a good cause.