Manchester to Liverpool Cycle
Cycle-tastic! A 40 mile mostly traffic-free route alongside the Manchester Ship Canal towpath.
- Registration fee …
- Minimum sponsorship…
- Entry fee includes…
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab Merseyside Dogs Home t-shirt so can show who you’re walking for ?
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll contact you to guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about taking part in a challenge to raise money for Merseyside Dogs Home? Get in touch with me (Maree) on 0151 374 2001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 Great Reasons to Take Part in a Challenge
- The money you raise goes straight towards helping us rescue Merseyside’s abandoned dogs
- We’re a small, local charity, so the proceeds from your fundraising stay local and even a small amount can have a huge impact on the dogs in our care
- It’s fun! You’ll get to do something amazing, meet some fantastic people and have a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that you’re working hard for a good cause.