What is a Tandem Skydive?
A Tandem Sky Dive is the perfect way for first time jumpers to experience the freefall and get a taste of this adrenaline fuelled extreme sport. Anyone over the age of 16 can book to take part in this amazing experience and jump from an aeroplane with fully qualified British Parachute Association instructors, reaching speeds of approximately 120mph. Tandem jumps are from 11,000ft, with the option to upgrade (at your own cost) to a jump from 15,000ft – the highest in the UK! Take part in this amazing, exhilarating challenge, and fundraise to help us rehome Merseyside’s lost and abandoned dogs – what’s to love?
You can also have your amazing experience captured on video, with one of their specialist camera flyers, who will follow and record your jump from walking to the plane, freefalling and landing before editing it to music, so you can show all your friends and family.
Please note: Weight restrictions are as follows – Females 13st, Males 15st. BMI will be taken into account so please phone if you are over these limits, you may still be able to jump.
When is the Tandem Skydive?
The Merseyside Dogs Home jump will take place on Sunday 7th July 2019 with a midday arrival time, although there is scope for other jumps to be arrnages outwith this date – contact us for more information!
- Registration fee of £20
- Aim to raise a minimum of £450
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab Merseyside Dogs Home t-shirt so can show who you’re doing it for!
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll contact you to guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about taking part in a challenge to raise money for Merseyside Dogs Home? Get in touch with me (Maree) on 0151 374 2001 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 Great Reasons to Take Part in a Challenge
- The money you raise goes straight towards helping us rescue Merseyside’s abandoned dogs
- We’re a small, local charity, so the proceeds from your fundraising stay local and even a small amount can have a huge impact on the dogs in our care
- It’s fun! You’ll get to do something amazing, meet some fantastic people and have a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that you’re working hard for a good cause.