The Liverpool Half Marathon
What is the Liverpool Half Marathon?
If you want to get active and help raise money for our abandoned dogs then take part in the Liverpool Half Marathon. Take part with friends and family as you take in the sights of Liverpool during your Half Marathon journey.
When is the Liverpool Half Marathon?
The half marathon will take place on Sunday, March 10th. The start and finish of the half marathon is at the Pier Head on the waterfront in front of the Liver Buildings in the city centre.
- Registration fee is £33
- There is no minimum sponsorship – suggested target is £250
- Entry fee includes entry to race, technical t-shirt and medal
- We’ll support you through the registration process, send you fundraising tips and advice and will be with you every step of the way
- You’ll even get a fab Merseyside Dogs Home t-shirt so can show who you’re running for!
Simply fill in your name and email in the box on this page and we’ll contact you to guide you through the next steps.
Need More Information?
Got any questions? Or just want to have a chat about taking part in a challenge to raise money for Merseyside Dogs Home? Get in touch with me (Maree) on 0151 374 2001 or email email@example.com.
3 Great Reasons to Take Part in a Challenge
- The money you raise goes straight towards helping us rescue Merseyside’s abandoned dogs
- We’re a small, local charity, so the proceeds from your fundraising stay local and even a small amount can have a huge impact on the dogs in our care
- It’s fun! You’ll get to do something amazing, meet some fantastic people and have a warm fuzzy feeling inside knowing that you’re working hard for a good cause.