Sponsor an assistance puppy
Sponsor a gorgeous assistance puppy from just £2 a week, and watch them grow from a six-week-old bundle of fur to a fully-qualified assistance dog. It's a great way to support Merseyside Dogs Home, and every puppy's journey is unique! After 24 months of training, your puppy will give freedom and independence to someone with disability needs.
Why Support our Assistance dogs
• Merseyside Dogs home receive no government funding and relies solely on the generosity of individuals and organisations to fund its vital work.
• The training, placement and care of each assistance dog costs around £45,000.
• Assistance dogs are provided free of charge to the people they help. Your sponsorship helps make that gift possible.
• Our assistance dogs are specially selected from the lost, abandoned and stray dogs of Merseyside that are received into the home .
• We do not unnecessarily breed pups or reject dogs.
• There are around 850,000 people could benefit from the support of an assistance dog in the UK.
Chose the pup you want to sponsor
You will be providing your chosen puppy the much needed financial support it needs in training him fas an assistance dog, all the way from eight weeks old, to being a fully trained assistance dog. You can help people with disabilities to lead fuller lives by making a small monthly donation.
Sponsor a puppy to become an assistance dog from just £2.00 a week. Your regular gift will be supporting its training to become a lifelong companion for people who have disabilities.
Your gift pack includes:
A sponsorship certificate.
Regular photo-updates on your puppy’s progress throughout their training.
The joy of helping a puppy and a person in need.
Pupies Percy, Pip and Pablo: